Due to COVID-19, the computer lab located in the lower level of the Brooklyn Sports Club (BSC) is closed. However, there will be free virtual sessions to provide virtual tech support.
The SITEC Lab is now offering FREE virtual learning and support sessions to help with all your tech needs!
SITEC Lab is offering a number of workshop to the Spring Creek Towers’ Community over the next several months. Please CLICK HERE to register for any of the following programs:
• Basic Web Design: 11 am to 1 pm **
• Zoom Support: 2 pm to 3 pm
• Google Suite: 3 pm to 4:30 pm
• Cyber Bullying: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
• Intermediate Web Design: 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm **
• Digital Scrapbooking: 3 pm to 4 pm or 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
• Basic Web Design: 3 pm to 5 pm **
Scheduled as requested:
• After School Providers: Cyber Bullying Workshop
** Both Basic and Intermediate Web Design Require a 5 week Commitment
If you are looking for a quick answer to a question or need individual support outside of the group sessions you can sign up for a 1:1 Tech Support. You will receive live one-on-one support on a topic of your choice. Please CLICK HERE for Online – 1:1 Support.
If you have any questions or need additional help with registration please contact Jatava Sevorwell: firstname.lastname@example.org or 718.348.7763