Families seeking a learn from home device should fill out a survey requesting a data enabled iPad. Please see the link below from the DOE website:
To keep students connected and able to learn from home, the DOE is lending 300,000 internet-enabled iPads to students. Families that want to request a device should fill out the Remote Learning Device Request form, below. Teachers and school staff should use this same form to request devices on behalf of their students.
- There is no deadline for this request, please fill out the form today to get a device for your child.
- Please note that the DOE will never ask for any payment in response to this request.
Remote Learning Device Request
- Fill Out the Form Online
- Everyone who fills out a request form, online, with a school staff, or over the phone, will be sent follow up emails and texts.
- Priority will be given to students most in need.
- All devices are granted on a temporary basis and will later need to be returned.
- There is a limit of one device per student.
- You must fill out a separate form for each student who needs a device.
- There is no need to call the DOE or 311 to check on the status of your device. They are getting the devices out as fast as they can, and they are following processes to make sure their highest need families get them first.